What is being built?

The construction of the Mosonmagyaróvár training centre continues

Published

Photos: the Facebook page of István Nagy
Work was resumed in February with a new contractor, and the facility is scheduled to be inaugurated in March 2026.

The construction of the Mosonmagyaróvár training centre continues, the project was announced at a press conference in Mosonmagyaróvár on Wednesday. Speaking about the previously abandoned construction project, Agriculture Minister István Nagy, the region's Member of Parliament, said that the construction of the school had been delayed for a long time, "all negative circumstances had hindered it". The government supports the completion of the project, he added.

He said that all legal and public procurement processes have been completed, so all obstacles to the completion of the construction have been removed. With the swimming pool, children from Mosonmagyaróvár and the surrounding area will be able to learn to swim as part of their lessons, while pensioners will be able to use it for recreational purposes.

According to the data available in the Public Procurement Bulletin data available in the Public Procurement Bulletin, the completed facility will be a three-storey building comprising a 15 m x 25 m main pool with a depth of 1.90 m and a 6 m x 10 m teaching pool with a depth of 0.8 m. The planned new swimming pool will have a built-up area of 1,280.7 m2, comprising a 375 m2 swimming pool and a 60 m2 teaching pool. The completion of the unfinished facility has been undertaken by Euro Generál Zrt..

Work on the swimming pool building started in February

Zoltán Nyul, Deputy State Secretary of Építési és Közlekedési Minisztérium for Building Construction said that the 900 million HUF will complete the school swimming pool by March 2026. He added that the aim is to make the complex economically viable and operational in the long term. He recalled that the ÉKM aims to leave no "torsos" in the country, and the swimming pool in Mosonmagyaróvár was one of them. A new public procurement procedure was launched, and the continuation of construction started in February with demolition works (this procedure was presented in an earlier part of our article - editor's note).

Source : Link

Popular